Thursday, June 02, 2011

New job!

Hey everyone,

I just scored myself what looks like will be a fantastic new full-time job in Chicago, so I'm going to be pretty busy over the next month getting my old position wrapped up and settling into the new one.  This happened unexpectedly quickly so it's going to put a hold on my new projects for at least a while.  But, I think it will be a huge step up for me and has the potential to be the best job I've ever had.  :)

On a related note, I'm tired of the Minecraft server hogging my personal bandwidth and time, so I'm going to buy space on a hosted server to run it.  I'll keep the boards in the D2TGP forums updated to show the new address and keep you guys informed.  My plan is to keep up with the whitelist, but I might also use the hosted server's tools to add some mods or other neat stuff.  Stay tuned on that!

I hope everyone's having a good year so far.  See you guys on Steam, the forums, in Dunecraft, and YouTube. :)

Cheers